What is a bulk change?
Let's imagine that you have all your members in your member database and your players are old enough to get an individual jersey with their own number. Entering information about jersey number and size into some kind of membership database can be very time-consuming. It's great that the data is kept securely online and backups are taken automatically to make sure that you don't lose any data - but the process of entering the jersey number and sizes feels overwhelming, you get stressed and don't really want to sit there and do a very repetitive task.
But not anymore!
Nothing really beats good old excel when it comes to entering data quickly, that is why CoachHippo have chosen to harness the power of excel together with our dynamic membership database to make it unbelievably easy for you to keep your information secure and up to date.
Don't miss out - let's get started!
Bulk updating your member database in 5 simple steps
This is how it's done if we continue the example of adding player jersey numbers, you use the same process for any type of bulk changes to your database.
- Login to CoachHippo and add the attribute "Jersey" and "Size" in your membership database.
- Export the membership database to excel format.
- Open the file and delete all columns except EMAIL, Jersey and Size.
- Populate the Jersey & Size field for each member and then import the file into CoachHippo, choose the "CSV" format.
- Sit back and relax, CoachHippo will send you an email as soon as the import is done (usually within a few seconds).
That's it - so easy that you can't wait for the next time you need to make bigger changes to your database :)